What financial documents do I need to show?
- Most current year’s Canada Child Benefit (CCB-OCB) Notice which shows:
- Your marital status (single, divorced, or married)
- The number of children in your family
- Your family’s income (shown on Line 236)
I don’t have the CCB-OBC Notice. What can I use?
You can use:
- The Ontario Trillium Benefit (OTB) Notice (looks the same as the CCB-OCB)
- The GST-HST Credit Notice (looks the same as the CCB-OCB)
- A recent Ontario Works (OW) Statement that shows your name and monthly amounts:
- A Statutory Declaration from Immigrant or Settlement Services
- This option is only for refugees and immigrants
Note: The size of the document should be less than 8MB if you are uploading it on the computer or emailing it. If you are uploading, we ask you o black out your Social Insurance Number (SIN) number. For privacy reasons, we do not keep your personal documents on file.
Please contact us if you don’t have any of these documents.