Am I eligible for funding?
You would be eligible for funding if:
- your child is 18 or younger when you apply
- you live in Guelph or Wellington County
- your family income is below the “low income cut-off”, which is also called the LICO
To see if your family income is below the low income cut-off, we look at your:
- family size (how many people are in your family)
- family income (how much money the adults in your home make)
Families with income (we look at Line 236 on your income tax) below the current Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) (see table below) can get full funding (up to $400 per child).
Click HERE to see what documents you need to show us your family size and income.