- 1,384 children were funded to participate in 2,215 activities;
- 279 music, drama, art activities were funded;
- 508 camp outings were enjoyed;
- The most popular activities are camps, swimming, soccer, gymnastics, and dance;
- The average household income of applicants was $18,125.
"I love hockey and the competitive side of it. I also like the exercise on the ice which makes me feel good and makes me become a better skater." (age 11)
"My favourite part of summer camp was having a campfire, eating fried oatmeal, and having a sleepover." (age 12)
"I sincerely thank you for the financial support given to my son for the football program. He has excelled in this sport on the field, as well as taken some of the lessons and applied them to everyday life. He has made several friends from his team, of which I would expect will be lifetime relationships." (from a mom)