Why Do We Exist?
Because we believe that all children and youth should be given the same opportunities in life. By providing the children with these experiences we are not only encouraging a healthy lifestyle but also the opportunity for skills and social development, friendships, and community engagement.
How We Make a Difference:
- Provide financial support for the activity of the child’s choice
- Encourage children to try new experiences, and develop their talents, interests and passions.
- Allow children to continue in the activities they love even when times are tough for their family.
- Help kids enhance their personal growth and development by learning valuable life and social skills, developing friendships and engaging in their community.
- Partner with local organizations and companies who want to help the children within the community.
- In September of 2020, we will be expanding our program and piloting mental health counselling support.
2019 Facts & Information
1,381 children were funded to participate in 2,170 activites
300 music, drama, and art activities were funded
430 camp outings were enjoyed