Are you a music based performer? Do you dream of performing on a large stage?
Enter Stage Wars for a chance to perform at Inspiration Guelph 2020 headlined by Scott Helman!
Entries for Stage Wars are now CLOSED.
What is Stage Wars?
Stage wars is an online "battle of the bands" style competition to pick a performer for Inspiration 2020. Performers must be music based, and must be 25 years of age or younger. All performances will be reviewed by judges, and must be submitted by September 30th, 2020.
The winner of Stage Wars will receive the following:
Opportunity to perform an original piece on Magic 106.1FM
Perform live on stage at Inspiration 2020 on November 5th, 2020
Contest Rules and Eligibility
The following are the rules and eligiblity to enter Stage Wars:
- All entry forms and electronic files must be submitted before 11:59pm EST on September 30th, 2020.
- Entry formats must be submitted electronically either as download links or standalone MP3/MP4 files.
- The electronic portion of the entry must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of September 30th.
- A small paragraph about the performers must be included with your submission that is no longer than 100 words.
- Contestants must be 25 years old or younger as of the date of the event.
- Entrants must be residents of Guelph and Wellington County.
- Performers must be a music based act but can be of any size.
- Winners and semi-finalists must agree to the use of their artist name, image and performance pieces in Inspiration event marketing, including but not limited to posters, programs, social media and website content.
- Due to COVID-19, Stage Wars will not be a performance, and decisions will be based solely off of the submissions.
- The judges decisions are final.
- Winners spot at the Inspiration Event is non-transferrable.
- The winner of the competition will also earn a $1,000 cash prize along with the opportunity to perform an original piece on Magic 106.1FM.
If you have any other questions about Stage Wars or Inspiration Guelph, please contact email@example.com.