What is a Bright Future Builder?
The Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington recognizes our donors as an integral part of helping to build brighter futures for local children and youth in need. Our goal is to provide equal opportunity and inclusion for all children and youth within our community, and we invite you to join us in achieving that goal by becoming a member of our Bright Future Builders. As a member, you will be part of a community of loyal donors who go the extra mile to make great things happen in order to enrich the lives of kids and their families.
As anticipated, we have seen the need in our community increase in the past two years, and this is expected to continue. By committing to a minimum gift of $1,500, your support helps us reach even more children in our community through our programs.
The new Bright Future Builders program allows us to recognize those donors who are committed to helping children and youth by providing consistent and generous annual gifts. As a Bright Future Builder, your community involvement will include the following opportunities:
- Provide your voice and vote on select CFGW activities at designated periods during the year
- Exclusive invitations to attend social and community based events (virtually or in-person)
- Register for educational and development seminars
- Gain insights on important CFGW updates before public announcements
- Be recognized on our website under the Bright Future Builders section (if joining at the Partner Plus level, you will also be recognized in our Donor Hall of Fame)
- Receive an official tax receipt, where applicable
*Partner Plus includes induction into Donor Hall of Fame
Interested in becoming a Bright Future Builder?
If you are interested in joining our community of Bright Future Builders, sign up today:
For more information, please contact Karyn Kirkwood, Senior Director of Development by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 519-826-9551 ext 28