Why Do We Exist?
We exist because we believe that all children and youth should have the same opportunities in life, which are only possible when we look to address gaps in the system. By providing the children with fundamental sport, recreation, creative, life-skills, and mental health opportunities, we empower them to believe in hope for a brighter future.
How We Make a Difference:
- Encourage children to try new experiences, and develop their talents, interests, and passions.
- Allow children to continue in the activities they love so living in poverty doesn’t impact their access to community programs.
- Help kids enhance their personal growth and development by learning valuable life and social skills, developing friendships, and engaging in their community.
- Partner with local organizations, companies, and donors who want to support the growth and development of local children and youth.
- Advocate for children, youth, and families living in poverty by sharing resources and education with the community and amplifying the voices of those with lived experiences.