We will need to see the most current year’s Canada Child Benefit (CCB-OCB) Notice which shows your marital status and the number of children in the family to verify family size, as well as your family's net adjusted income (Line 236). If you don't have the CCB notice, then an alternative would be either the Ontario Trillium Benefit (OTB) notice or GST-HST Credit notice.

Alternatives to the above include:

  • A recent Ontario Works (OW) statement that shows monthly amount.
  • For refugees-immigrants, we can accept a Statutory Declaration from Immigrant Services or Settlement Services.

If these documents cannot be provided, please contact us to find out what we can accept.

Please note: Document size should be less than 5 MB if uploading documents to the online application system or sending to us by email.

If you are uploading your financial document to our secure online system, we highly recommend you black out your Social Insurance Number (SIN).

Sample from CCB Notice

Sample from CCB Notice 2016