Purchasing Gift or Grocery Cards
Gift cards are another great way to support the Adopt-A-Family program in an easy and convenient way. We can pool gift cards together to support families who have not been 'adopted' out to a donor.
Here are the gift cards that are most needed at this time:
Please purchase in $25 increments, unless otherwise indicated.
- Grocery stores: Zehrs, Freshco-Sobeys, Metro-Food Basics, Walmart
- Department and Other Stores: Stone Road Mall, Winners-Marshalls, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, Giant Tiger, Walmart
- For Teens: Amazon, Stone Road Mall, EB Games, Best Buy, Google Play, Indigo, iTunes, Dollar Stores
- Toys Stores: Brighten Up (Fergus & Erin), Simply Wonderful (Guelph), Mastermind, Toys R Us
- Restaurants & Fast Food ($10 - $25 increments): Tim Hortons, Subway, Harveys, other fast food restaurants
Where and When to Delivery your Gift Cards
Cards can be delivered to our Adopt-A-Family site at 69 Huron Street, just south of Elizabeth Street and East of Arthur Street. For more information about our Adopt-A-Family location and hours, please click the button below:
Forms for Charitable Tax Receipts
A charitable tax receipt can be issued for grocery and/or gift card donations of $20 and more. You will need to provide the purchase receipts to receive a charitable receipt. You can find more information and all the tax forms by clicking the button below:
Questions or Need More Information?
Please contact our Adopt-A-Family team at 519-826-9551 x136 or email@example.com