Thank you for your interest in joining the Children's Foundation team. We are currently hiring for the following Canada Summer Job contract position:
Administrative & Operations Assistant
- We are looking for an individual in an entry-level position to support the foundation in administrative and operational needs. Click here to view the full job description.
- Anticipated start date: Monday, July 4, 2022.
- Posting closes at 5:00PM on June 12, 2022.
This position is funded through Employment and Social Development Canada Summer Jobs program. All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*;
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
*International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens or permanent residents.
As an organization committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion, the Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, especially those who identify with systemically excluded identities including but not limited to women, individuals living in poverty, persons with disabilities, Black and Indigenous peoples, individuals of diverse gender and/or sexual orientations, racial minorities, and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment. We adhere to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment, and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required.
All private information received in relation to an accommodation request will be kept confidential, only information required to facilitate the accommodation will be shared with those involved in the recruitment process.
If you require any accommodations at any point during the application and/or hiring process, please contact Karyn at 519-826-9551 x 128 or by emailing email@example.com .