Plan a 3rd Party Fundraiser
Planning a 3rd Party Fundraiser can be a great way to have a fun or business-growing event that at the same time supports children in your community. Some ideas for events are golf tournaments, garage sales, music concerts, ball hockey tournaments, dinner parties - the options are limitless.
If you are interested in hosting an event, it's important that you review the guidelines below. These will help your event be as successful as possible.
The Children’s Foundation Board of Directors has developed the following guidelines for third parties [individuals or organizations other than paid Children’s Foundation staff] intending to sponsor a fundraising event to benefit the Foundation.
- All individuals or organizations wishing to host a fundraising event to benefit The Children’s Foundation must complete The Children’s Foundation Fundraising Event Proposal form.
- The Foundation office will review the request and notify the applicant of the proposal’s status within 2 weeks of receipt.
- All proceeds must be submitted to the Foundation office in a timely manner following the fundraising event.
The Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington offers the following services and materials to assist in fundraising event planning:
- Permission to use The Children’s Foundation name and logo for event promotion, once approved
- Promotion of the event in Foundation’s publications as space permits
- The Children’s Foundation educational materials such as brochures, fact sheets, poster, etc.
- Assistance with design of promotional materials/flyers
- Guidance and suggestions for event planning/management
For more information contact Kasia Rusiniak at email@example.com or at 519-826-9551 ext. 27
Set up Your own Fundraising Page
Looking for an easy and cool way to raise money for children in our community?
We can help you create a customizable online donation page and rally your friends, business contacts and family to contribute to a cause that you support. Contact us for more information.